Here's how to view the payment and registration details for any customer that registers for your event:
- After logging in to LaunchTrack, find the event that your customer registered for and click the "Details" button to the right of it.
- Next, find the customer in question by scrolling through the list(s), or use the search bar in the upper right-hand side.
- Once you've found the customer, click the "View" button to the right of their name.
- On this page titled "Registration Details", you can see:
- Payment info : Amount, Status, Date & Time, and Notes
- Status : This will be either "Registered" or "Prospect"
- Confirmation Number : A unique ID number assigned to that registrant
- Registration Info : All the information the registrant filled out and submitted including their name, email, and whatever other information you asked for on your registration form
There are several actions you can take on a given registration:
Click the light blue "Actions" button in the upper right-hand corner to:
- Request Payment : Will send an email to the customer with a link to submit their credit card information for the requested amount
- Receive Payment : Input a payment you received from this customer (outside of LaunchTrack)
- Send Text : Text message the customer through LaunchTrack
- Send Email : Email the customer through LaunchTrack
- Resend Confirmation : Resend the confirmation email that was originally automatically sent to the customer when they registered
- Move to Prospect : Change the customer's registration status from "Registered" to "Prospect"
- View Ticket : View a downloadable version of the customer's ticket. (For non-ticketed events, this option will not be shown)
- Click the blue "Edit" button at the bottom of the page to edit a customer's registration info. The two main instances when this would happen are (A) the customer mis-typed or made a mistake while registering, or (B) you, the administrator, created a hidden "Admin Only" field on your registration form and you want to fill out those hidden fields.