Adding additional users to your LaunchTrack account is vey straightforward - First, log in to LaunchTrack and click "Users" in the navigation bar at the top. (See image below)
After clicking "Users", click the "Send Invitations" button on the next page and you'll be taken to the page below:
From here, you'll be able to enter the email addresses of people you want to invite, and choose whether to allow them access to (A) all events in your account or (B) only certain events of your choosing.
- A) If you invite someone to be an admin for all events, they will have all the same controls and access as you do, including editing the event page, seeing registration details, and even processing payments and refunds.
- B) If you give them only access to certain events, they will only be able to see those events in their accounts (the others will be invisible to them) but they will have full controls and access over that event.
After you complete this form and click the "Send invitations" button at the bottom, the people you invited will each receive an email with details on how to create their own LaunchTrack account (in order to become an admin).
You can view who has access to your account by again clicking "Users" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen (when you're logged into LaunchTrack). There you'll be able to see the following information for all the people you've invited as admins, including:
- Invited - The date they were invited by you to become an admin
- Logged In? - The last time (date) this admin has logged in
- Events - Lists the event(s) that you've given them access to
- Actions - You can remove an admin from your account anytime by clicking the "Remove" button