There are a lot of reasons you might have to re-send a registrant's confirmation email:
- The registrant mis-typed their email address when registering, and they never got the automated confirmation email.
- The registrant did receive it originally but accidentally deleted it or can't find it anymore, and would like to receive it again.
- You, as the organizer, would like to re-send it to someone besides the registrant. For example, to yourself for your own official records, or to another administrator for your event.
Re-sending someone's confirmation email is easy.
- First, after logging in to LaunchTrack, find the event that your customer registered for and click the "Details" button to the right of it.
- Next, find the customer in question by scrolling through the list(s), or use the search bar in the upper right-hand side.
- Once you've found the customer, click the "View" button to the right of their name.
- On this page titled "Registration Details", click the blue "Actions" button in the top right corner and then click "Resend Confirmation" in the dropdown menu.
In the "To:" field, you will see the email address that the registrant submitted when registering for the event. You have two options here: (A) You can leave the email address as-is to re-send the confirmation email to the registrant, or (B) you can change the email address in the box to someone else's email address, for example your own or a fellow administrator's.
NOTE: If you do (B), then you'll notice that after sending the email to a different email address, if you come back to this screen, the email address will be reverted back to the original registrants's email address. This is normal.